Friday 20 June 2014

Singapore Science Centre Exploration + Human Body Exhibition

Science Centre located nearby Jurong East mrt
In fact, it is within walking distance from mrt station
I had free tickets to these places including the Human Body Exhibition
This exhibition is temporary, so better hurry up!
To check the admission fees, click here
I didn't have the time fot the garden
I might not have interest at all cause it's Physics
I remembered I dislike the second chapter of Physics on these
 My camera just doesn't wanna focus on my ticket ughh
 The entrance of Human Body Exhibition
Read before travelling into dangerous zone
Some of the elderly participants were dizzy
Some rested at the side, exited thru emergency exits
What a pity!
It's a slide at the mouth of the Human Being
Upon reaching the 1meter end of the slide
I smelt something fishy; unplesant
I might be someone accidentally urinated
Owh~ I heard nowadays still smell like urine there
 The lungs section by my colleague
The heart section; it was actually dark with flashing lights
Not so suitable for elderly as they will feel dizzy
It feels like disco down there lolzzz (:
The kidney section; small and nothing to see
Some sexy skeleton posing at the side along the way
The brain section made of air balloon
The neuron in the brain
Like spiderweb blocking the way
The small/big intestine with sensor
Spin in the presence of food (people) that is you
Ahem needless to say this is misleading
Me and the misleading subject hahax
Err this is quite fun I've tried this in other country
But this one so far not bad
Life of Pi, anyone?
Dunno what is this haha
Living with viruses
Actually this is in UV light
But my camera took the picture like it's not haha
Some shadow effects, well not something new
Dinosours at the entrance
The kinetic park as I bid goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment