Wednesday 2 March 2016

Colmar Tropicale Solo Getaway

This isn't the first time I travel alone
I had always wanted to visit Colmar Tropicale
Sadly I can only make it there by myself
After... erm... I think about 5 years from the day I planned to go though
Booked my air tickets 2 weeks before the date I travelled
It was kinda cheap though for a 2 way tickets
It cost me SGD 85 to Kuala Lumpur KLIA terminal
As usual I will the the window seat
And I will take my camera out of my pouch to snap the wing (:
I didn't know it was this expensive to travel to KL Sentral from airport
Nevermind since I am already there and I think I should enjoy instead
Kinda comfy but I couldn't sleep as I had to watch over my luggage
NuSentral was under construction during my degree era and now
Poof it's up, beautiful and stunning as ever
Better than Pavillion I guess
Looked spacious but well the shops are almost the same everywhere nowadays
I checked in my hotel room at Bukit Bintang area
It's the Gold Tree Hotel located just right behind Fahrenheit Mall
10 sqm room comfy enough to house me for 2 nights
This hotel is kinda new and looked well maintained
Reviewers said that we should request higher floor room
I did and it was pleasant on 5th floor
Although you can smell Kebab from the corridor
But I wasn't concern about that at all
Because I am full on both nights with my Uni besties
Went out to Lot 10 to meet my brother and his friends
I ordered my all time favourite Paprik Beef Rice
 And we walked all the way to Lowyat
My boy and I haha (:
Testing out my new selfie stick
It rained suddenly when we were out of Lowyat
And it was Mid Autumn Festival around the corner
Brilliantly lit up latterns at Sungei Wang Plaza
 My camera didn't do a good job here
 Selfie using a non-selfie camera is a pain-in-the-ass
 If I've not mistaken
 This is HTC M9+ phone costs more than RM2k
 Heard that it's good but I guess people are more attracted
 To the 2 main phones namely
 Samsung and Iphone
 The north indian naan his friend ate
 My brother and I weren't hungry so we didn't eat
 #OOTD for the first day
 Okay this was taken inside Times Square Mall
 Kinda weird though to have this in a mall
 I waited for my friend to pick me up that night
 And we headed out for a good dinner cum supper
 So he suggested a steamboat dinner
 We stopped at Jalan Ipoh to fill our tummy
 And there he goes while me being a tourist
 Using my phone capturing the moment for keepsake purposes
 Although it was nearly 10pm
 This place was still jammed with customers
I enjoyed the feast together with old friend
We chat and laugh cause we don't get to meet often
Thanks for the treat Michael (: 
Yum Yum ^.^ hehe
That pretty sums up the first day in Kuala Lumpur
Renovation ongoing even after few years I left that place
I must admit this meal quite expensive for Malaysian
Inflation hit Malaysia so bad after I left
Having my "me" time
Enjoying every single moment I spent

How to get to Colmar Tropicale
1) I took a flight to Kuala Lumpur
2) Travel to Times Square to collect my bus tickets (i booked the tickets online via http://www.colmartropicale.com.my/services.php)
3) Collected the tickets on that day itself and proceed to board a small van
4) Reached French setting village in 2 hours
 Here I am :D Colmar Tropicale all alone <3





Okay, I climbed up this place
Afraid of heights but neh mind
I made it (:
 To go to the Japanese Village
 You gotta take a mini van bout 10minutes
 Then you gotta climb a flight of long staircases
 And walk for another 5minutes up the slope
 It's not convenient for elderly people though






 It was closed that day when I went
 So, I didn't get to see what they can offer
 Finally, sit back and relax for a peaceful lunch time before heading back to KL
 I met my dear roommate and we headed to have bak kut teh
 Then her bf fetched us to Coffeebene for some desserts
 Okay, I don't know what are those
 And this is bingsu (:
 Thanks Karen and Frankie for the night (:
 So pathetic! I was the only traveller for that coach
 No one to talk to no one to notice the small me
My LG G3 phone with the train ticket heading to KLIA2.

That's all for my solo travelling experience
It was cool and fun to be alone sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment