Sunday 19 May 2013

520 My Love

Today is another significant day of love
Don't count every 214 in a year
Love ya dear <3 muacks
Today is simply awesome as I booked my flight tickets
To Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok in next 2 weeks time
Sadly we had to cancel our Beijing trip
The main reason is because of H7N9 outbreak
And Taiwan is affected as well

So we decided to hand-in-hand travel
To the busy city of Thailand
Plans aren't in my hands yet
Although I wanted to know asap on the details
So that I can browse through the net
And plan for the free time when tour guide wasn't around
Then I can go for "Tiger Show" perhaps? hahax
Or a full body massage to release my negative ions?
Not a bad idea though :)

Anyway,
Will soon put up my travel itineary in Bangkok
However, I am a little disappointed to celebrate
My biggest day back in Singapore
Well, it'll be a good day to rest too...

No comments:

Post a Comment