Monday 13 May 2013

Sentosa Trip (half day)

It was an early morning and the skies was dark
We departed in a hurried manner to school
2 coaches were assigned to give us a lift
In less than an hour we reached Sentosa Island
Here are the entrance fees to various places


















The trip ran smoothly at the beginning
We went to eat at Malaysian Food Street
He ate beef curry nasi lemak ($4)
Meanwhile mine a bit traditional - bee hoon ($4)
I missed Penang's Loh Bak so I chose that stall
The food was at reasonable prices and tasted okay
Next we visited S.E.A. Aquarium and Sea Museum
Operating hours usually from 10am to 7pm
And we had the chance to enter earlier and thus
We paid a visit to Typhoon Theater too
Luckily the price remains the same $10
Due to less visitors at that moment
S.E.A. aquarium is said to be the largest in South East Asia
And from the hotel room, you can see the fishes
I wondered if that's true cause I don't see anything
The fishes were great and I love the jelly fishes
Then we took the mini train from Waterfront Station
To the Beach Station and landed our feet into sands
Too bad I didn't bring my slippers
I wanted to swim badly but can't help it
Taste of Asia Ala Carte Buffet was booked
Upon entering the main doors
The person in charge was eating happily ignoring us
There wasn't anything she wouldn't scoff at
My pre-order paper was with her
And she didn't even turn to look at us
Until the guys called her name loudly
And passed us the papers
WTH is pre-order when we arrived
It was still not ordered?
The food was bad and limited choices
From the picture itself you can tell the stories
I rather head for McD instead
We were left on our own after that
I shall rate this trip as C-
For their bad organizing capability
I wished not to follow school trips anymore
If the same group of organisers ever ever again

No comments:

Post a Comment